This is a three month assignment with a possible extension. Pay rate $15 per hour. Work schedule: Tuesday- Friday- 10 AM - 3PM. Work location: Bethesda, Maryland
Assist the producer in office management and general administrative functions. Job is primarily clerical support with some limited marketing support duties. No licenses, appointments or registrations are required. Specific duties and functions are determined by the producer in accordance with company policy.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain compliant office
- Perform office administrative functions
- Assure that client files are properly established, maintained and adhere to compliance and document retention guidelines
- Maintain accurate records on clients and prospects
- Maintain producer’s calendar, schedule appointments, etc.
- Update client file and client contact logs in CDS
- Review new business and other forms completed by producer to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Follow up with clients and the home office on requirements for new business processing (e.g. medical exams, underwriting requirements)
- Update computer and software
- Handle and date stamp incoming mail in a producer’s private office
- Order and maintain supplies
- Meet with producer to review goals, progress, and priorities
- Attend mandatory Company training sessions
- Attend non-mandatory agency meetings when agreed upon by producer
- Answer incoming telephone calls and take messages; greet walk-in clients in producer’s private office
- Assist clients with routine service work and in completing simple forms (e.g. address or beneficiary changes) for which licensing is not required.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org