Now Hiring PT and FT Comfort Consultants for Alexandria Location
OVERVIEW: The Comfort Consultant is responsible for pursuing activities required to attain goals outlined by the company and the store management team. All Comfort Consultants are expected to directly and significantly contribute to store sales and to offer a high level of customer service.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contributes to reaching store goals through sales generation, inventory management, visual merchandising, loss prevention and customer service.
- Works with store team to achieve all special goals, spiffs and incentive programs.
- Participates in out-of-store events and evaluations, in-store events, and other special promotional opportunities as required by the Store Manager.
- Participates in and follows up on all company training programs. Puts into practice what has been learned and utilizes all company selling programs.
- Exemplifies the highest standards of courteous, friendly and informative customer service. Represents the company in a professional manner.
- Attends regular meetings to review product and sales training, operational issues and store results.
- Helps maintain a clean, attractively organized store. Follows established company display guidelines, and with the help of store management, interprets them to best fit the store’s floor space.
- Helps maintain all displays in proper working order. Ensures that all informational signs and tags are visible and current.
- Remains up-to-date and utilizes proper company procedures regarding inventory (transfers, PO’s, and customer pickups).
- Communicates regularly in a clear, organized and courteous manner with the store management team and other company personnel. Works to develop confidence in how the company operates and makes thoughtful operational and service decisions.
- Contributes to a focused, healthy and enthusiastic store atmosphere for employees and customers alike.
- At least one year of sales experience in a retail setting or other direct selling environment with a proven sales record.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
- Average or better computer skills. Ability to process information/merchandise through computer system and point-of-sale (POS) register system. Proficiency in email and basic word processing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively establish rapport, present information and respond to questions from customers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Lifts, moves, pushes, or pulls up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Stands, walks, sits, kneels and moves around the facility frequently.
- Climbs ladders and reaches with hands and arms frequently.
- Utilizes vision abilities including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to work all days of the week and hours including evenings and weekends.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. Travel is minimal with most contact with customers by phone and correspondence
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org