APARTMENT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN II: Become part of the team at apartment community in the Ballston area of Arlington VA.
- Completing maintenance service requests that include electrical, plumbing, appliance and HVAC repairs, carpentry and painting. Apartment turnover preparation. Assisting with overall maintenance operations when needed.
- On-call maintenance service rotation plus weekend and weather related work and emergency support as needed.
Job Requirements include:
- Residential maintenance experience and HVAC certification and experience
- Ability to lift 100 lbs; frequent lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs; work indoors and outdoors in all types of weather.
- Good service and communication skills.
- Access to property within 30 minutes for on-call maintenance service; reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Be proficient in the use of common hand and power tools.
Compensation and Available Benefits:
- Pay rate range of $17.00-$19.00/hour, based on experience.
- Benefits upon eligibility include medical/dental, 401(k), housing discount and on-site parking during working hours.
TO APPLY: Send email with resume to email@example.com with subject line Ballston Maintenance Tech