- Indicate availability to the customer by facing the front of the department.
- Acknowledge and greet the customer within ten feet of entering the area.
- Assess needs by responding to customer cues.
- Offer solutions for out of stock items (alternate item, OLDNAVY.com).
- Educate customers on the benefits of Old Navy Card.
- Work quickly without pressuring customers to rush, be respectful of customers time.
- Support cashier and fitting room as immediate backup.
- Maintain neat, clean and organized sales floor through organizing, hanging and folding merchandise.
- Follow up with customers to see if they need additional assistance.
- Offer additional sizes styles or colors to increase sales levers.
- Clean fitting room area and maintain go backs to Old Navy standards.
- Acknowledge additional customers and set expectations for service.
- Prioritize assisting customers over other tasks.
- Compliance with all Old Navy policies and procedures.
- Acknowledge customers- greet them with a smile.
- Follow all cash handling procedures per company guidelines.
- Prioritize cashiering over Sales Floor tasks - open new registers to minimize wait time.
- Acknowledge additional customers in line.
- Offer and explain Old Navy Card.
- Work efficiently to speed up checkout.
- Thank customer and invite the customer back.
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated passion for extraordinary customer service.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Retail experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and store personnel.
- Lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolong standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, climbing.
- Ability to work with/ around cleaning chemicals.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require evening and weekend shifts.
Join Road Runner Sports and be part of a team committed to having FUN and making our Customers feel great! Since 1983, our team has been WOW’ing our Customers with our enthusiasm, energy, expertise and passion.
As a Retail Fit Expert Team Lead, you can rely on:
Receiving the tools & training to maximize your bonus so you can earn up to $18 per hour!
Up to 40 hours per week!
A FUN environment and where you’ll LOVE to come to work!
Team Member Benefits, including medical, dental and vision.
A fantastic gear discount on all the best shoes, apparel and accessories.
Developing your skills to drive your career forward!
What will YOU get to do?
Using proven Road Runner Sports technique, help find your Customers their perfect shoes, apparel and accessories!
Build relationships as you learn Customers needs and assist them with getting the right gear.
Engage with new and fun people!
Contribute to a well organized, clean and great-looking store
Looking for the following qualifications:
A minimum of 2 years work experience.
Open availability and willingness to work nights and weekends, as needed
Demonstrate your passion and a sincere desire to provide an outstanding Customer experience.
Consistently demonstrate your ability to WOW! your Customers by being trained to communicate the ‘Road Runner Sports Way.’
Willing and able to embrace change
Do you have what it takes? Send us your application TODAY!
SHIFT: 9:30AM TO 6:00PM FRIDAY TO TUESDAY
WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY OFF
- Identify customer needs through open-ended questions and a consultative approach
- Quote prices, service dates and payment terms
- Maintain quality customer service and maximize customer satisfaction levels
- High School Diploma or GED required, College degree plus
- 6+ months customer service/sales experience a plus
- Call Center experience preferred
- Strong computer skills
- Strong attention to detail & ability to multi task a must
- Pleasant phone voice; excellent communications skills
- Must successfully pass a background check
- Scheduling flexibility and a high level of dependability required
- Above average hourly wage
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits after 60 days of employment
- Vacation Accrual
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k w/company match
- Direct Deposit available
- On-site Fitness Center; FREE to employees
- Casual Dress Code
- Excellent opportunity for growth within the company
- Various Employee Recognition programs
DOSCareers Mobile App Launches
It has arrived - the official U.S. Department of State mobile app for those interested in Foreign Service careers!
This app provides access to more than 500 retired FSOT questions that test your knowledge of U.S. government and culture, world history, technology, economics and many other topics. You can learn more about the opportunities and experiences of those who have chosen this career, as well as find a recruitment event, or contact a Diplomat in Residence near you.
Download it now!
Hospitality Staffing Solutions HIRING EVENT
Currently hiring for multiple sites in the Arlington and DC Metro area
Wednesday, March 20th 10:00am- 1:00pm
Arlington Employment Center- 2100 Washington Blvd, Arlington, VA
On the Spot Interviews! Be prepared to meet with a hiring manager
- Positions require customer service skills; Hospitality grooming standard (no visible tattoos, piercings)
- Reliable transportation and flexible scheduling to include nights/ weekends
- Candidates will undergo a background check and drug screening
- EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
Housekeepers accountable for cleaning required number of rooms, making beds as assigned, training other housekeepers, changing linens, cleaning toilets, sinks and mirrors.
**Please note: Space is Limited**
JOB FAIR- WEDNESDAY, MARCH 20th- 10am- 12pm
Arlington Employment Center- 2100 Washington Blvd, 1st Floor ▪ Arlington, VA
Falls Church location currently hiring:
▪Human Resources Supervisor
▪ Stocking Team Members
▪Sales Floor Team Members
Bring your resume! On Site Interviews!
- Select “Apply for Full Time/ Part Time Hourly Positions” (Min. Age 18)
- Select “USA”, “Virginia”, “Falls Church” and Enter
- Scroll down and find Jobs with BABIES R US
- Select job and apply online
- Email email@example.com for follow up with Hiring Manager
- Provide professional and courteous customer service to all customers.
- Demonstrate accurate cash handling skills including making change, and operate and maintain the cash register, check and charge card machines.
- Know the merchandise being sold and answers customer’s questions courteously and promptly.
- Keep floor merchandise neat and orderly (racks, shelves, bins, and hangers), and assist customers with purchase selection if requested.
- Maintain an orderly and clean register area.
- Assist with shipments and ensure that merchandise is taken from the truck and place on the floor in a timely manner.
- Be familiar with store security procedures and exercise security practices when necessary.
- Perform store upkeep duties as needed to include sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, wiping shelves and dusting (including restrooms and dressing rooms).
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and GGW associates.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time (up to 7 hours per 8 hour shift).
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds frequently.
- Ability to bend frequently.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Work experience may be substituted for education.
- Six months experience in similar work environment or equivalent training.
- Ability to provide world-class customer service to all of our customers.
- Previous experience working in a retail environment.
- Excellent customer service related skills.
- Working knowledge of a cash register.
Participate in the development and execution of on-air fundraising campaigns to maximize fundraising income. Coordinate production elements and provide production support for television and radio fundraising campaigns.
- Collaborate with Executive Director and Producer, TV & FM Fundraising to coordinate production elements and scheduling for all on-air fundraising, including television pledge drives, radio pledge drives, radio pledge specials and fundraising television pledge projects.
- Create graphic elements for on-air and online fundraising using Photoshop and studio facilities.
- Serve as back-up line producer during TV pledge drives and as a shift producer during FM pledge drives.
- Assist in writing, production and editing of on-air spots, pledge breaks and pledge programs.
- Serve as liaison with Air Operations to review break schedules and rundowns leading up to and during TV pledge drives.
- Collaborate with other WETA departments in all areas involving on-air fundraising.
- Distribute fundraising information to Audience Services, Data Entry personnel, On Line services staff, Volunteer services, and other WETA employees in need of on-air campaign detail.
- Proof TV and FM pledge scripts and create script cover sheets during pledge drives.
- Monitor PBS Express system for program feed schedules, video material feed schedules, promotional material and coordinate the recording of these materials through WETA’s Programming Department.
- Maintain, organize and catalog videotape library.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of studio and field television.
- Ability and interest to learn public broadcasting on-air fundraising.
- Knowledge of television production, including image manipulation (Photoshop) and video editing (Final Cut Pro or AVID)
- Knowledge of and ability to use common social networking platforms (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Excellent organizational, project planning and time management skills with careful attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment, in an atmosphere of multiple projects, shifting priorities, and deadline pressures.
- Strong understanding and application of computer technology to efficiently accomplish work, using Microsoft Office programs, email, Internet, database management software. Familiarity with Convio, and other database management skills highly desired.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both oral and written. Ability to establish and maintain rapport with people at all professional levels.
- Ability to work irregular shifts, long hours and weekends prior to and throughout the TV and FM pledge drives.
- Enthusiasm for new ideas, initiative and strong can-do attitude.
Education and Experience:
- College degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum three years of broadcast media experience.
The Toll Collector position is responsible for accurately classifying vehicles, collecting tolls, verifying the authenticity of U.S. currency in denominations of $5 or larger tendered to pay tolls, and counting change back to motorists traveling through toll lanes. This position essentially functions in an outdoor work environment in all weather conditions. Duties also include the ability to complete accurate operational reports and balance cash deposits for funds collected and tickets received. Toll collectors must speak and understand English proficiently in order to effectively and courteously communicate with motorists and other Toll Plaza workers. Toll Collectors must also be able to provide on-the-job training to newly-hired Toll Collectors, and to perform the responsibilities of the Toll Supervisor in his/her absence. This work impacts the traveling public and requires courtesy, efficiency, and professionalism at all times. Peak traffic conditions require that a high volume of transactions be processed under demanding conditions. This work impacts the traveling public, and as such, requires courtesy, efficiency, and professionalism at all times.
We are always looking for passionate people to join the team. Look around the website a bit—at our food, our mission, our principles and beliefs, our locations—and if you think this sounds like the greatest gig ever, we want to hear from you. Most of our active hiring is in our stores where you will get:
- An opportunity to earn a bonus
- Flexible schedules
- A company dedicated to promoting from within
- A fun, friendly atmosphere
- Free lunch (or breakfast, or dinner)
- Product discounts (think Kombucha at a discounted price!)
- Health Benefits (full-time, salaried managers)
- Paid vacation (full-time employees)
- Direct deposit
We are currently hiring Team Members, Team Leads, Delivery Team, Assistant Managers and General Managers.
Working at Protein Bar will be challenging. You’ll be asked to learn new things, try new flavors, and grow with every experience. We make mistakes—and we always try to learn from them. Our people have opinions and we listen to them. In fact, it’s kind of a requirement that you contribute in this way. You will share your thoughts, ideas, and concerns—we promise to always listen to you, even if we can’t always give you what you want. You’ll be treated fairly—and also held to a pretty high standard regarding performance. If you choose, you will grow from this.
Our goal is that you look back and say “I’m a better person now than I was before I joined Protein Bar.” You will take the responsibility for your career—and we will be there to provide expectations, resources, tools, feedback, and praise. If you join our team and stay for a month, you’ll probably think this is all BS. If you join our team and say for year, you’ll know exactly what we are talking about.