Nichole McDonald, a member of the BJSP faculty and a the former Senior Vice President of Human Resources for Laureate Education Inc will be leading this session.
She will be conducting mock interviews and offering commentary on those interviews. You should walk away from these sessions with a clearly visual understanding of what works and does not work in interviews.
Nichole hired the top 150 executives for her previous firm.
All BJSP seminars are presented free of charge to job seekers.
1. All attendees are required to dress as if they are going to a formal job interview. For men this means a suit and tie.
2. Please bring multiple copies of your resume with you.
3. Many people show up as early as 8:00 to get one on one help with resumes and other job related issues.
4. BJSP starts promptly at 8:45 AM and ends promptly at 12:00 Noon.
5. BJSP is a business education organization. Professionals in the recruiting field and HR field give advice to job seekers. There is a Christian ministry component to BJSP.